Friday, October 12, 2007

IMAGINARY DIARIES OF A POP ARTIST: CATHERINE DENEUVE VS PARIS HILTON

August 28 2005

Gee, I guess everybody is blasting Paris Hilton now. Catherine Deneuve, Shirley Temple, Shirley Mclaine. They say everybody is talking about her all the time while there are so many actresses who are more talented. But I don't understand it. Isn't she like Angelyne but some 30 years younger? Maybe she should get a pink Corvette too. I don't know.
Homeless people in NY are so good now. Now they all have great signs saying things like: "$1 to verbally abuse me», «$2 for good karma»» or «$1 and I flash my tits». They should really have an homeless version of The Apprentice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter