Friday, October 12, 2007

IMAGINARY DIARIES OF A POP ARTIST: THE IRAQ WAR

August 23 005

A kid at the office typed in my name on Google News to check how my paintings were selling but all he got was «an homeless man drowned near the Andy Warhol bridge». And oh Pat Robertson the Christian Coalition leader says the US should sent some people to «do the job» and kill Venezualian president Hugo Chavez. I hope I can do his portrait before. I could sell it to some rich born again christian in Texas. And oh, Georges Bush said tonight that the country must stay in Iraq for the safety of our children and grand children. That's a great line because if it's getting worse he will be able to say that we need to stay there «for the safety of our children, our grand children and our grand grand children».

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter