Sunday, August 21, 2011

STRAIGHT GUYS

-CP: Heterosexual men have a very taunting, jeering and to me stimulating way of talking to each other. A lot of women and gay men find it too harsh and get their feelings hurt

-«I need to be around men. Growing up, I always had female friends and enjoyed conversation with women. But I enjoy male camaraderie -guys getting together, goofing on each other, being brutal, taking about women almost like they're inanimate objects. And that's the whole emphasis of my humor. What I'm doing is what I was raised with. When I hung around with guys, this is how we talked. And this is what I genuinely find funny»

-Howard Stern
The Advocate
Dec 28 1995

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter