Wednesday, April 22, 2009

IMAGINARY DIARIES OF A POP ARTIST: HAPPY

April 22 2009

Gee, I feel so old now. At least I'm always surrounded by bunch of cute kids all the time so that's great. But I don't understand all that anti-aging thing. I mean why should you be afraid to be 50 and buying lots of stuff trying to look 40 when you know that when you will be 60 you will be happy to look 50? Why not be happy to look 50 now? Oh, it's just too complicated. I don't know. I guess that's why they say not to think is good to prevent wrinkles. Went to the office. Worked on my CAMOUFLAGED PAPARAZZI serie. And oh they say Lindsay Lohan want to fuck men once again. I guess she's the new Anne Heche...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter