Friday, March 27, 2009

STRAIGHT GUYS IS THE NEW GAY


Paul Donahoe was dismissed from the Nebraska wrestling team after a blog posted pictures of him taken from a website that features photos and videos of naked male athletes for a gay audience. At first, it shattered Donahoe's world but now the unapologetic athlete is fighting his way back. He has transferred to Edinboro University and was reinstated by the NCAA after sitting out a semester."I didn't do anything illegal," he tells Boston Globe. "I didn't hurt anyone. I don't think I did anything wrong. Who should I apologize to?""We've all made mistakes," says Edinboro University athletic director Bruce Baumgartner. "Not that I condone what he did, but there are players all across the country on college teams that actually have broken the law or harmed people that are still competing."Donahoe has been the butt of many jokes and ridicule on the Internet after he showed off his goodies online."I am straight, but on the forums people make a lot of gay jokes about me," he says. "I'm not too concerned. They can talk about me all they want, it doesn't matter. If a guy wants to be with a guy, who cares?"

BGay News


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter