Sunday, February 15, 2009

“IT'S CALLED GOSSIP AND OF COURSE IT'S AN OBSESSION OF MINE”

Paris Hilton has begged Simon Cowell for a role on American Idol. The socialite and hotel heiress - whose new TV program Paris Hilton's British Best Friend is currently airing in the UK - is keen for the multi-millionaire music mogul to get her on one if his prime-time shows. She says, "I want Simon to know if he could get me on American Idol, or on one of his shows, I would be delighted." Hilton, 27, recently revealed how she is turning into an Anglophile since shooting her reality show in the UK.
She said, "London is my favorite city in the world. The girls in Los Angeles are such sl**s. "Every time I come to London, people say I've bought a property, but that's not true. I do love it though. London is hot!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter