Friday, February 22, 2008

IMAGINARY DIARIES OF A POP ARTIST: BEEF

Feb 22 2008

Gee, everywhere I go I see gay papy boomers with gray hair wearing baseball cap at sixty. Was it in Vogue? Why do they say gay men dress the best? I mean they just dress THE WORST. Saw a picture of Hillary on the Huffington Post and there were only women behind her. Are all these women doing that on purpose to make make sure she'll never win? Looked at a DVD about Beef in Hip Hop. They said Beef is everywhere in our culture now. I guess I should tell the kids I had a Beef with Wilhem De Kooning a long time ago. Maybe they would think I'm still in instead of this kind of weird looking old fairy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter