Sunday, January 27, 2008

IMAGINARY DIARIES OF A POP ARTIST: OBAMA VS HILLARY

Jan 27 2008

«Gee, Obama won big yesterday. They say he got like 8o% of the black vote. But I don't understand why they say it's now a contest to see if black women will vote their gender instead of their race or to see if white people will vote for a black president. I mean It's about about how gay people will vote. If they're too many «Women for Hillary» signs up there when she speaks, gay men will vote for Obama. If they're too many preachers next to Obama on stage when he speaks, gay men will vote for Hillary. Some kid explained to me the new top/bottom divide in the gay world. If you look under 40 you can get your dick sucked. If you look over 40 the only thing you can do is serving the other guy. I guess I'm OK with it... Went to the office . Worked on my Heath Ledger tribute serie. And oh, why do women always complain when a guy like them only for their body? They get mad at the guy, don't enjoy sex while they can and then they end up 20 years later complaining° «I'm invisible when I go to a bar» That's really dumb. They should do like young gay men are doing now. If a guy likes them for their body that's great, If he likes them for just one part or two of it, it's still quite good. Sylvester Stallone called me and told me I should really take testosterone too. I don't know. He looks good in his new movie though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter