Wednesday, December 05, 2007

IMAGINARY DIARIES OF A POP ARTIST: PRICE WAR

Dec 5 2007

Gee, I guess it's really a price war with the celebrity magazines now. Checked out Life & Style and they had that yellow circle with «one dollar less than US weekly» on the cover. That's great. I should really start again to paint magazines covers. Ryan our new kid at the office told me he just got a new «friend with benefits» . What does that mean? Is it like when straight men get married because they want to stop paying for prostitutes but end up paying more? Oh, I don't understand. They say Rosie is going to have her own show on the Internet. I don't know. Why don't she just wrestle Barbara Walters in the mud on prime time? That would be a great american TV show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter