Monday, December 03, 2007

IMAGINARY DIARIES OF A POP ARTIST: SEXY ADVERTISING

Dec 4 2007

Oh, I don't undertand why everybody's talking all the time about those ads from American Apparel. It's just the same thing over and over again. I guess sex is everywhere because people don't actually get laid as much as they would like. It's just like money. Only people who don't have it can't stop thinking about it. Nobody talks about money at dinners on Park Avenue. They always said things like: «Oh, I love to be surrounded by beautiful things». They never say they just bought a 50 millions Pollock or a 20 millions Matisse.

I like those ads for American Apparel. I mean people do forget really fast. Brooke Shields was 15 when she did those jeans ads for Calvin (Klein) back in the 80's so what's the difference? All the kids wants me to be on MYSPACE. I don't know. I don't want to end up having less friends than Barbrara Walters..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter