Wednesday, November 21, 2007

IMAGINARY DIARIES OF A POP ARTIST: OBAMA

Gee, Obama said he got into drinking in the past and experimented with drugs. Why do they always say that to students? They should do it when talking to ex 60's hippies only. Did they asked him if he was wearing boxers or briefs? I guess soon they're going to ask political candidates if they ever had a same sex relationship during college and woman candidates if they swallow or not. I've been asked to do a poster for the democratic party again. I don't know. I never voted since the sixties and I'm selling more to rich bored Republicans ladies than democrats ones so..Watched the «strange I've seen that face before» Grace Jones video on You Tube and it made me feel so nostalgic. Grace could really have been a great star but I guess she was just too weird for mainstream america. Saw her downtown the other day. She still looks good though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter