Tuesday, November 20, 2007

IMAGINARY DIARIES OF A POP ARTIST: LINSAY LOHAN VS BRITNEY SPEARS

Nov 20 2007

Read the latest issue of Life & Style Weekly. This is really my favorite magazine now. They say Britney is addicted to plastic surgery. I like the way magazines always write that when a female star is single she has no choice but to become addicted to plastic surgery. And oh all the kids at the office just hate Lindsay Lohan. They say she has no talent. But I don't get it. I mean talent is not that important now. Lohan just doesn't have any gay appeal and Britney has plenty of it. I like Lindsay Lohan though. It's like Eddie Sedgwick in the sixties. Famous for absolutely nothing. That's great. They should really do a sex tape together. All the Louisiana conservatives men blasting Hollywood Liberals would be turned on by that and then all the celebrity magazines could write: Lohan: «Frustrated Britney turned me into a man hating head shaved raging dyke!»

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter