Monday, October 29, 2007

IMAGINARY DIARIES OF A POP ARTIST: KEVIN FEDERLINE

March 16 2006

Oh, Justin Timberlake said that Kevin Federline is a bad choice for Britney. And everybody says Federline always dress like some kind of white trash guy. I should really do a serie about this: «Hollywood bad boys». I don't know. Maybe the sex is great. I mean just think of the guys Pamela Anderson and Kate Moss are with. I guess women just think like gay men. It's a total turnoff if the guy carefully fold his pants before he fuck you. It's so difficult now with the college guys to know if they're gay or straight but some kid explained it to me yesterday: baseball cap is gay. Baseball cap with hoodie is straight. That's great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter