Sunday, October 28, 2007

IMAGINARY DIARIES OF A POP ARTIST: OPHRA

Gee, there are so many home decorators and fashion experts on Ophra now. I don't know. She's over 50 so I guess she's turning into a kind of fag hag. Oh, I don't know what to do now. What can I do for art? This jewish art dealer uptown wants me to do a new serie called (laugh) «Ten jews of the 21 first century» like Jon Stewart from The Tonight Show and Noam Chomsky. Who is Noam Chomsky? Gee, technology is moving so fast. I will have to update my 15 minutes line. Maybe I should say something like: "In the future everybody will be famous for 15 seconds while they're alive and famous for 15 minutes on «Yahoo In the News» once they're dead. Or something like«In the future every dead person will be forgotten after 15 minutes». I don't know. Went to the office. Worked on my «Blue plastic surgery disasters» serie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter