Thursday, May 29, 2014

«GOOD BUSINESS IS THE BEST ART»


Oh Forever 21, I just can’t quit you! Each year I get older and think “Maybe I’ll stop shopping at Forever 21 for real this time.” But each year the fast-fashion purveyor gets the best of me with adorable prints and mouth-watering prices. And they’ve done it again, this time with a Jean-Michael Basquiat and Keith Haring collection. I want everything, and you probably will too.
Forever 21’s Artist Series is a line of cropped tanks and body con dresses printed with iconic images from Basquat and Haring’s artwork. While I’m not sure the artists would be too thrilled to see their work on stretchy cotton garments meant to be worn by faux-counterculture teenagers, this kind of thing is what Forever 21 does best.
-www.bustle.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter