Thursday, October 03, 2013

«MUSCLES ARE GREAT: EVERYBODY SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST ONE THAT THEY CAN SHOW OFF»

Arnold Schwarzenegger is straight as a die. Why then he consented to this Blueboy interview? «Gays are like bodybuilders. Everyone stereotypes them and makes all kinds of assumptions about them. For a lot of years I've been categorized. I have suffered from being stereotyped so I feel for what it must be like to be gay. People meet me and they have already made up their minds about me because I'm a bodybuilder. It has hurt me». Arnold pauses and continues, «I respect gay men, communicate with them, associate with them»

Blueboy magazine
Nov/Dec 1977 p.45

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter