Sunday, November 04, 2012

«LIFE IS NOTHING WITHOUT OBSESSIONS» -JOHN WATERS

«I bumped into Andy the other day. We spoke about this and that, and about my own film diaries. He spoke about how much he wanted to do the same: to record everything that he saw, everything that happened around him. «But it's impossible» he said. «It's impossible! I tried but it's impossible. It's impossible to carry with you a movie camera, a tape recorder and a still camera at the same time. I wish I could do it» So he's still at it! Still trying to catch it all-by all possible means.

-Jonas Mekas
 Andy Warhol by John Coplans p.145
 New York Graphic Society Ltd 1978

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter