Friday, August 24, 2012

«THERE SHOULD BE A COURSE IN FIRST GRADE ON LOVE»

«Keith gave me a beautiful drawing. It's of a strange diaphanous creature blowing bubbles. On the back of it he wrote: For Brooke one of the sweetest people with lots of love and respect. I learned a lot about humility, honesty, generosity and sincerity from you. Love you always, Keith. As I said I wasn't very verbal when I was young. Now I'm twenty four and I learned to express my feelings more. I recently met Keith again and I said to him: you know, I never said this before, but I really care for you. I just like being with you. And he smiled and smiled»

-Brooke Shields on Keith Haring
 Musée Art contemporain Lyon p.136

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter