Monday, August 13, 2012

IMAGINARY DIARIES OF A POP ARTIST

August 13 2012

Gee, these young olympic athletes were so great. I love this new generation. They smoke  pot and then, win medals. How do they do that? And why are they all so good-looking? Went to the office. Worked on my Michael Phelps portrait. And oh, this lesbian writer who loves me so much Camille Paglia will have a new book out in october. Maybe I should do her portrait too. Read an article by a french art critic who said I killed the avant- garde forty years ago. What does that mean?I mean I just wanted to be famous so it was kind of avant- garde back then. Maybe I should just have more sex, so intellectuals would love me more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter