Tuesday, May 15, 2012

THE DIVINITY OF KIM KARDASHIAN EATING A PIZZA SLICE

«At this moment when you catch me with the tape recorder I like it very much: this is very good. But the most fantasically happy day in my life was when two photographers form Paris Match came to see me in London. They want one complete day of Dali, every detail. Even while I eat in a restaurant they take the pictures. I lift a little piece of camembert and «pop» with the camera. Every single moment is absolutely extraordinary...My life is like millions of people watching me on television, every moment, every second. This is the most divine thing».

-Salvador Dali
Playboy magazine
July 1964 p.46

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter