Sunday, February 05, 2012

«I JUST READ EVERYTHING»

-No retirement in sight?

-Of course not! Dietrich never retired

-She just fell off the stage one too many times

-But she went on for as long as she wanted to. Why should there be a time limit on working or giving of yourself? Or on love and sex and looking attractive? Work isn't everything, because if it was, I wouldn't have children and I wouldn't have married. But no one set of circumstances completes you. Maybe nothing ever does. So you work on your life, and you work on your work, and you try to live every single day like it's your last. I don't always succeed, but I try»

-Madonna
Out magazine
April 2006
p.104

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter