Tuesday, December 07, 2010

«I JUST READ EVERYTHING»

-Camille Paglia: «Yeah you're bullshitting-it's a whole style. This is why feminists tuning in to you for a minute get so repelled. I try to tell people this is the way real men talk»

- Howard Stern: «That's the point. I could play the game-I could do a Phil Donahue show and have women thinking I'm the sensitive man. In fact, put me in a room with any woman who hate my guts. In five minutes, I bet I could win her over. But it's all horse shit. Every guy can horse-shit like that. Everything is smoke and mirrors. I'm writing the truth about guys think. It's not what women want to hear»

-The Advocate
November 28 1995.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter