Saturday, August 28, 2010

DIANA ROSS AND CHER

«Halston called inviting me to dinner for Diana Ross at his house. She was in the tightest black pants, like she was poured into them, and she's so skinny -they were so tight she could hardly sit down. She was sitting next to me and she talked the whole night, touching me, I guess she was on something. She said that she told Cher she wouldn't do her TV special, that Cher flew up to Vegas to see her last week about it, but she turned it down. She said: «That's not my scene right now». Diana uses the hip lines, she said, «I don't mind the girl, but...Weren't they best friends once?

The Andy Warhol Diaries
Dec 27 1978

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter