Thursday, June 03, 2010

«THERE SHOULD BE COURSE IN FIRST GRADE ON LOVE»

Cheating might be disappointing but it's not a deal breaker for "Window Seat" singer Erykah Badu ! In a recent interview, Badu blatantly excuses men who cheat, claiming they have a need to "chase"...."No. Infidelity is not a deal-breaker for me. We’re all born sexual beings," Badu says after admitting that she's had a boyfriend constantly since the age of five. "I myself am not someone with a very high libido. I don’t require sex for happiness – I need companionship. I need a partner I can depend on, that I can love and grow with. But I do understand the nature of these men I’ve been with, and men in general. They have a need to chase."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter