Monday, December 07, 2009

«THERE SHOULD BE COURSE IN FIRST GRADE ON LOVE»

Depending on who you ask, either term can be described as an insult or a compliment. Australia's The Age spoke to 43-year-old supermodel Cindy Crawford about her thoughts on slang used to describe the mature woman. She did not mince words on the matter. "I don't want to be a cougar, I want to be a MILF," Crawford said. "I hate that word, 'cougar,' and what it represents. MILF (Mother I would like to f...) is a word I absolutely love." ..."Age can be daunting, but you can't stop it. I know 20-year-old guys don't look at me anymore. I don't feel it like I used to," Cindy admitted in an interview with British GQ. "I remember walking down streets in New York at the height of my modelling career, my hair up, and all the construction guys would go crazy. It's different now."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter