Sunday, November 22, 2009

«HE GOT A LOT FROM YOUNG PEOPLE AND AT WORK HE SURROUNDED HIMSELF WITH THEM» -CHRISTOPHER MAKOS

«We went to Sean's (Lennon) bedroom-and there was a kid there setting up the Apple computer that Sean had gotten as a present, the MacIntosh model. I said that once some man had been calling me a lot wanting to give me one, but that I'd never called him back or something and then the kid looked up and said; Yeah, that was me. I'm Steve Jobs». And he looked so young like a College guy. And he told me that he would still send me one now. And then he gave me a lesson on drawing with it and I felt so old and out of it with this young whiz guy right there who'd helped invent it».

-The Andy Warhol Diaries
Oct 19 1984

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter