Thursday, November 19, 2009

«THERE SHOULD BE COURSE IN FIRST GRADE ON LOVE»

In a revealing interview with Out Magazine about his sexuality, Adam Lambert reveals what kind of guys that he easily falls for. "I don't even know anymore. I think when I was younger, I could box in what my sexuality was about, what's my type and all that. But as I've gotten older, and just learned more about myself and the world, it's not really about type anymore," he says. "I mean, if someone's hot, they're hot. If someone's interesting, they're interesting. If you have an energy and a chemistry with someone, then you have chemistry. Done. You can't really define that or explain it. It just is. You just meet people and you click, or you don't. You know? Although -- I like pretty boys."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter