Monday, November 30, 2009

«IF YOU'RE NOT PROMOTED RIGHT YOU WON'T BE REMEMBERED»

As Ed Hardy clothing has become more famous, so has Audigier. The designer, who started his career working for 80s brands such as Fiorucci and Naf Naf, is as flamboyant as the sparkling T-shirts and hooded tops that have made him rich. Britney Spears, Pamela Anderson and Michael Jackson were guests at his 50th birthday party last year. In an interview with American GQ last month, Audigier said he was due to appear in a film with rapper 50 Cent and to record an album with Kanye West. He told GQ: "Obama was 200% advertising. I promote myself to sell my brands. Because now I am a kind of celeb. I am in a different world than the fashion industry. I am with Mick Jagger, Michael Jackson, Madonna. I build me as a celebrity."

-The Guardian
Nov 27 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter