Monday, October 12, 2009

MY SECOND LETTER TO INTERVIEW MAGAZINE

Dear Interview,

After reading Elton John's interview with Jamie Cullum [April 2005] I decided to buy Cullum's DVD, Live at Blenheim Palace. Knowing that Elton John is practically never wrong where recognizing young talent is concerned, I expected something good, and I was not disappointed. It's excellent. Thanks for remaining a truly one-of-a-kind magazine over the years. I've been buying Interview since my early teenage years. Some 20 years later it's still my favorite. The best thing is that newsstand owners never know exactly where to put you-sometimes you're next to Rolling Stone and The Source, sometimes next to Vogue and Cosmopolitan, or (my favorite) sometimes next to Star and The National Enquirer.

Interview Magazine
July 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter