Friday, October 02, 2009

«IT'S CALLED GOSSIP AND OF COURSE IT'S AN OBSESSION OF MINE»

A joint tour between Kanye West and Lady Gaga which the latter described as completely "gay" has been cancelled.The super-tour was announced recently but promoter Live Nation has issued no reason as to why it has been scrapped.However, some critics have suggested that West may be taking a break following his outburst at the MTV awards, where he stole the mic off country singer Taylor Swift.Lady Gaga said she had warned West that she had a large gay following and that the show would remain gay to keep her fans happy.In an interview with Out magazine, she said she told him: "I just want to be clear before we decide to do this together: I'm gay. My music is gay. My show is gay. And I love that it's gay. And I love my gay fans and they're all going to be coming to our show. And it's going to remain gay."

Pink News
oct 2 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter