Tuesday, August 18, 2009

«I JUST READ EVERYTHING»

Lady GaGa hopes her music will encourage fans to come out of the closet. ‘The real motivation is to just turn the world gay,’ says the singer. 'I very much want to inject gay culture into the mainstream.'I committed myself to them and they committed themselves to me and because of the gay community I’m where I am today.’ Although Lady GaGa, 23, real name Stefani Germanotta, kisses a girl in the video for new single LoveGame, she insists she's not lesbian.
‘I feel intrinsically inclined toward a more gay lifestyle,’ she tells Out.com. ‘I myself am not a gay woman – I am a free-spirited woman.'I have had boyfriends, and I have hooked up with women, but it’s never been like “I discovered gayness when I was dot dot dot.”’

Now Magazine
August 23 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter