Tuesday, May 26, 2009

«IT'S CALLED GOSSIP AND OF COURSE IT'S AN OBSESSION OF MINE»

There is no doubt that any piece of art by legendary pop artist Keith Haring would go for thousands of dollars. But in my mind, I think that would equate to a larger than life wall sized canvas. However, given that I know little about the cost/value of art, I can see how I could be completely mistaken. And don't get me wrong - being a huge Keith Haring fan, I have purchased whatever I could afford that had his artwork all over it. Last week at the Phillips de Pury's Auction, Keith Haring's 22 year old wooden skateboard that he drew on with magic marker sold for $16,250

www.luxist.com
May 23 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter