Monday, May 18, 2009

«IT'S CALLED GOSSIP AND OF COURSE IT'S AN OBSESSION OF MINE»

Paris Hilton has insisted that she never wanted the public to see the sex tape of her and former partner Rick Salomon.The video received an official DVD release as 1 Night In Paris in 2004 and Hilton reportedly settled a lawsuit with Salomon out of court a year later.Speaking on an upcoming documentary entitled Paris, Not France, Hilton said: "When I heard about it I thought: 'Yeah right. It's going to be a look-a-like. It's going to be a joke.'"But a couple of hours later it was all over online and then I saw it."She added: "It's the most intimate thing you can do and the whole f**king world is watching it and laughing at you."That's not what I wanted when I was a little girl. It's not what I planned. I always looked up to people like Princess Diana and all these women and now I can never be like that."Hilton has previously said that she had not seen the sex tape and denied claims that she was implicit in its release.

-Digital Spy
May 18 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter