Tuesday, April 07, 2009

«ONCE YOU THOUGHT POP YOU COULD NEVER SEE AMERICA THE SAME WAY AGAIN»

What sparked you to write Just Dance?

``I was very hungover. I wrote the song in about 10 minutes with [producer] RedOne. And it was my first time being in a Hollywood studio. Very pristine, big huge room with giant speakers.''

How about Poker Face?

'I wanted to write a pop song that all my rock 'n' roll boyfriends would like. So it's about sex and gambling.''

Why do you think your songs are so popular right now?

`I'd like to think I've got a good intuition about culture and what people should listen to. I guess you could say my record is quite timely with the recession; it offers some escapism. It's fun. It's famous. But it's tangible.''

-Lady GaGa
Miami Herald
April 6 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter