Monday, April 20, 2009

IMAGINARY DIARIES OF A POP ARTIST: BILLIONAIRES

April 19 2009

Gee, I like to read all those stories about the life of rich old men. But it's funny because the more they tell you about what they're doing, the less you actually know what they're really thinking. Sure they tell you this 90 year old billionaire play tennis or swim one hour every day but it would be much better if they were telling us what the guy is thinking when he wakes up every morning. Is he going to swim every day at 5 am thinking : I'm worth 20 billions but I'm 90 and going to die soon, or I'm going to die soon with 20 billions only so I need to hurry if I want to die with 21. Went to the office. Worked on my Blue Lady Gaga portrait. Oh, and Paris Hilton's boyfriend look so good. All the rich smart girls prefer men who look like men.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter