Monday, April 27, 2009

TWITTER AND THE FAME GAME

As Abraham Lincoln (hi Abraham, if you’re reading!) said, “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.”Katy Perry’s fallen into that trap, revealing herself to be arm-chewing-off-ly dull – all that marketing gone to waste, shame.I’ve had to ban myself from reading one of my all-time favourite celebrity’s Tweets, because I love her a little bit less every time I do. No, Nicole Richie, I do NOT want your caramelised black pepper chicken recipe – now say something clever/ funny/outrageous, quick! If stars Tweet too rarely, they look like they’re being patronising to us civilians. Too often and they’re needy losers with no lives. As I said, celebs can’t win on Twitter. So they shouldn’t play. P.S. You know who’s not on Twitter? Kate Moss. I rest my case.

Mirror
April 23 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter