Thursday, March 19, 2009

“IT'S CALLED GOSSIP AND OF COURSE IT'S AN OBSESSION OF MINE”

Lady GaGa has said she’s quite a fan of ginger royal Prince Harry.The Pokerface singer said: “I spotted him last year in a club and couldn't take my eyes off him. British men are cool. I especially love the accent and Prince Harry sounds so posh."
In the same interview with Fabulous magazine the singer- who regularly compares herself to Andy Warhol- revealed she used to be stripper.GaGa grew up in posh Beverly Hills and went to the same private school as Paris Hilton but apparently still needed to remove clothes to get by. She said: “I have a strong sense of my own sexuality. I love the naked human body and I have huge body confidence."I was working in strip clubs when I was 18. I moved out of home, wouldn't take any help from my parents and supported myself with waitressing jobs and stripping.”She added: "My act was pretty wild. I’d wear black leather and dance to Black Sabbath, Guns N' Roses and Faith No More. Very rock 'n' roll.”

MTV UK
March 19 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter