Thursday, February 05, 2009

FAGGOTS AND LESBIANS

«I will never forgive Rupert for taking me to La Cage aux Folles on «Gay Night». I didn't know it until we got there and it was nothing but faggots and lesbians. And I thought that for $40 tickets we'd be in the orchestra, but we were way up in the balcony because it was a benefit so the tickets downstairs were over $100 or something. And these gays you know, they refuse Interviews and always pretend they don't know who you are, and then they go home and dish you....But this audience, this audience. I mean, they just jumped up and laughed and applauded every single gay line-I mean anytime anybody referred to anything, they clapped. And everyone had a mustache, eight out of ten people there».

The Andy Warhol Diaries
August 25 1983

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter