Friday, December 19, 2008

«THERE SHOULD BE COURSE IN FIRST GRADE ON LOVE» -ANDY WARHOL

Madonna's ex-partner Carlos Leon has offered his love and support to the singer and her ex-husband Guy Ritchie in the wake of their divorce. Leon, the father of Madonna's 12-year-old daughter Lourdes, insists he is sad about the collapse of her marriage, and reveals he became close to director Ritchie, who he describes as an "inspiration." The 42-year-old tells Hello magazine, "It is a bad situation for both Guy and Madonna and I send them a lot of love and all the children involved. I think it is too early to say if the divorce will make things better or worse for the family. "(Guy) is the gent. He always treats me with respect. Of the film work of the two, I like Ritchie better. He is incredibly talented as a director and producer and he inspires me."Leon adds of Lourdes, "I speak to her every day. She is very talented, she gets that from her mom. She has had advantages I never had. But it is up to her to take it to a new level in singing or acting."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter