Tuesday, December 09, 2008

DUMBING DOWN À LA HOLLYWOOD

Jennifer Aniston is tired of talking about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and John Mayer and whether or not she is pregnant. She would be happy to talk about the thing that pays her bills, however."I think it's ridiculous. There's just this insatiable need," she tells USA Today. She hopes "Marley & Me," her new film, "is going to create something else to talk about and [for people to] realize that I have a job and I'm an actress."I am honestly getting sick of it, and I feel like telling people, 'You know what? It's none of your [expletive] business.' Seriously, it's enough," says Aniston, who openly talked about Jolie and Pitt and boyfriend Mayer in December's Vogue. "It's like we're appealing to the lowest."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter