Monday, December 15, 2008

BRAD PITT AND THE PAPARAZZI CULTURE

Tired of constant prying into his life and kids, Brad Pitt has urged the US Government to pass a law which bans snappers from sneaking into the lives of celebrities.The ‘Troy’ star has called for the law because he has had enough with photographers sneaking around to photograph his six kids, and now the actors insists their antics have gone too far.

“Let me be very blunt: I hate them. I hate these people. I don’t understand why they do that for a living,” Contactmusic quoted Pitt as saying in an interview on U.S. chat show Today. He added: “We’ve got to make a distinction between these people who photograph celebrities at events and people who climb over your walls or wear camouflage and call out your kids names as you’re trying to take them to school to see if they’ll look that way. “I have no respect for these people. I do not like them. I don’t understand how they can live their lives that way. There should be laws against it. They should not be able to follow kids like this, but there’s not right now so that’s the way it is.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter