Wednesday, October 22, 2008

“IT'S CALLED GOSSIP AND OF COURSE IT'S AN OBSESSION OF MINE” -ANDY WARHOL

The way the gay community exercises, if everyone in America was gay there would not be an obesity epidemic.
Having gay friends I thought nothing of working out at a gay gym. What I didn’t foresee was that by working out there I was also by association gay, and thus was open season for the numerous males who were looking for a date. Every set I did was met with stares. Anytime I walked out of the locker room and passed the cardio equipment I would hear whispers of “he’s so cute.” And every other conversation a guy had with me always led to him indirectly or directly asking me out. Once I disappointed the man with a “No thanks,” or “I’m sorry but I’m straight,” the conversation would get awkward, and then end. It’s funny because my whole life I have craved attention, especially from the opposite sex. Now I was getting attention, just not the kind I wanted.The one thing that amazed me about the guys that approached me was that they were all aggressive and confident. Gays of all shapes and sizes would come up to me. Even once I told them that I like vagina, they would politely move on to the next guy undaunted. If only I was like that with the ladies.

-San Diego Weekly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter