Saturday, October 18, 2008

“IT'S CALLED GOSSIP AND OF COURSE IT'S AN OBSESSION OF MINE -ANDY WARHOL

One day, Camille Paglia will, I think, be embarrassed by this. What I think has happened to some otherwise very brilliant and perceptive people is that they have become so hostile to "liberal pundits" or "Hollywood liberals", that their reactions are really reactions not to Palin herself but to those criticizing her and the selection of her. These people are anti-anti-Palin and if forced to be pro-Palin, they'd have a very hard time explaining it. Actually, Camille is pro-Obama, so she doesn't have to go that far. But just because liberals are annoying and Hollywood liberals make you want to vomit doesn't mean Palin is qualified to be vice-president. Look: Tim Robbins is about the only person who could make me support McCain. But I'm not stupid enough to let my loathing of idiotic Hollywood liberals affect my judgment of this farce of a veep candidate. I don't think Palin is dumb; she is just proudly ignorant, a cynical opportunist and a pathological liar.

-Andrew Sullivan
The Atlantic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter