Friday, October 17, 2008

FROM «SEX SELLS» TO «STUPIDITY SELLS»

We know times are tough, guys, but a student at the University of Missouri - Columbia says he's so desperate for cash he's willing to let a complete stranger kick him in the nads. What? "This auction is your opportunity to kick me in my nuts as hard as you can so that I can pay for my college," he posted on eBay. "I will come and meet you anywhere in the United States, and you can kick me in the nuts as hard as you want with your leg and video tape it.  If you would like any additional information send me a message through e-bay.  Happy Bidding!...and remember this is for a good cause."

Source: Bananaguide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter