Saturday, September 20, 2008

PARIS HILTON INC: À LA WARHOL

Q: What's the most annoying misconception people have about you?

A: "The one that 'she doesn't work'. I am literally running a huge corporation. I have my clothing lines, my champagne, my watches, shoes and purses and dog clothes -- every sort of product you can imagine. I am doing movies. I am doing my record right now, producing, starring in a TV show. So it is a 24 hour, seven day-a-week job. I work all the time, so I laugh when I hear people say that."

-Paris Hilton

Reminds me of all those people who didn't understand that when surrounded by people waisting their time at the Factory or when going out at Studio 54 Warhol was actually working non stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter