Saturday, August 02, 2008

IMAGINARY DIARIES OF A POP ARTIST:OBAMA & OPHRA

August 2 2008

Gee, I don't understand all that talk about Obama They say we don't know what he really plan to do. But I mean that's dumb because WE KNOW everything. It's like a male Ophra running to be president. That's why she support him so much. He wants to end the racial division. Ophra does it on her show. He wants to end that dumb division between right & left. Ophra once said she voted for as many Republicans & Democrats. The guy is smart and likes to read. Ophra has a book club. So I guess she should be vice-president...Went to the office. Some jewish gallery owner told me I should do some group painting with Hirst & Murakami like I did with Clemente and Basquiat in the eighties. I don't know...There was a great title in some gossip mag this week: Mario Lopez: “the most shirtless man in America.” Oh, I wish I was that smart to find such really good dumb title. Why can't I find any? ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter