Thursday, July 17, 2008

“IT'S CALLED GOSSIP AND OF COURSE IT'S AN OBSESSION OF MINE -ANDY WARHOL

"I think most people identify with me more than they do with Nicole Kidman. Even though most women would want to be Nicole Kidman, certainly more than they'd want to be me - in fact, I'd rather be Nicole Kidman," Griffin said. "However, we look at these celebrities, we read everything about them, we see them behaving badly and going to jail and walking out of their cars without their panties - most people couldn't get away with that. I'm certainly at a level where I couldn't get away with any of that shit! And so I think the reason more people come to my shows now more than ever is because while we're obsessed with celebrity culture, I think we're getting appalled by the way most celebrities are above the law."

-Kathy Griffin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter