Wednesday, March 26, 2008

IMAGINARY DIARIES OF A POP ARTIST: SEXY

March 26 2008

Gee, everything is about being sexy now. I mean Gianni Versace used to tell me that any man just have to wear a nice shirt and roll up the sleeves to be sexy, but now it's like everything has to be sexy all the time: Sexy dress, sexy hair, sexy shoes, sexy car, sexy sofa, etc. What's next? An article about the «Ten sexiest can openers ever»? Chris Crocker said he's disapointed Britney didn't like his video. But I mean...He shouldn't worry too much though. They say the «in» thing now in Hollywood is to have homeless fans. I should have kept all those crazy fans from the sixties. I would be «in» now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter