Tuesday, February 05, 2008

IMAGINARY DIARIES OF A POP ARTIST: WHAT IS A LIBERAL?

Feb 4 2008

Oh, I don't know who I am now. They used to call me a liberal in the sixties because I was doing all that alternative stuff but now they call me conservative because I hang out with rich people. I don't understand it. Why do they say Hollywood billionaires are liberal? I guess artists should live like Picasso used to say: «I want to live like a poor man with a lot of money». Also it was easier to know who was liberal and who was conservative back in the fifties. Liberal women were young and cute and conservatives women were conservatives because they were old and needed to marry fat bald men with money to pay for their cosmetics products and plastic surgery. Now the only difference left is that conservatives men fuck younger wifes and liberal men are stuck with their old feminist ones. Went to the office and worked on my Best of the Worst new American Idol serie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter