Monday, February 25, 2008

IMAGINARY DIARIES OF A POP ARTIST: DUMB & DUMBER

Feb 23 2008

Some cute 20 year old bodybuilder came to the office with a new book some college teacher just published. It's called «Effeminophobia and heterosexism in pro sports locker rooms». We both laughed. Are people really getting money to write dumb stuff like that? Before the left was attracting the smartest people. Now I guess it attract some of the dumbest. I mean and they wonder why the right is winning? The kid told me one day someone would realize I'm the best public intellectual model for the 21st century. He said I'm a great philosopher who just doesn't know it yet. What does it mean? I guess it was good cause he kissed me on the cheek and told me I could fuck him if I wanted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Green Bags
Free Web Page Counters
Green Bags

raptiva

free counter
free counter